Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You're something beautiful, a contradiction...

I wanna play the game, I want the friction... ;)

I love Muse, fabulous song! Anyways, today was a not so good day so I made a logical choice and decided not to do any school work because I knew deep down that it would only make things worse. So what did I do you may ask? Well I made kraft dinner and watched the movie 1984.. definitely was not what I expected. I started reading the book in the summer because my brother had it for an english assignment. I didn't finish it, but now I'm totally curious as to how closely the book follows the movie. I also had a tiny nap during it because I was super tired and just kind of died..oops? THEN I watched the rest of Camp Rock, I started watching it while I was away in Ontario the last week in August but never finished it. It was a pretty rocking movie, I sang along and everything :).

Now, I just finished cleaning my room and I think I'm going to read my beloved book, The Host. OH MY GOD, I absolutely love it, I swear if I don't finish it soon I'm gonna go nuts. It's so hard to put down but I have to will myself to leave it so I can do things such as sleep, go to class, eat and shower.. ya know all the stupid daily stuff that just needs to be done. I'm going home this weekend and it's going to be the absolute best time of my life :). Maybe I'll write about it ;).

*S

No comments: