Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's only effing Tuesday....

It's Tuesday... it feels like I have gone through about three weeks of my life in the last two days. I've written three midterms and I did a presentation. I'm currently working on a paper that is suppose to be a maximum of ten pages, I'm scared I won't even come close to four. It's due Thursday and I have a lab midterm on Friday. For once though, on the bright side of all this, I'm not stressed out. I don't want to pull my hair out and scream at the top of my lungs.

However, I am minorly sick of always comparing myself to other people. Comparing test marks, comparing papers, comparing looks. It has become a knife in my side, or something along those lines. I listen to people talk about how many pages they wrote for a paper, or how well they did on this test and I feel horrible, I feel like I can't keep up with anyone. With this paper that I'm currently working on, I'm just writing and hoping for the best, I'm trying my darnedest not to ask people how many pages they have or what they wrote about. Whatever happens with the paper it's my fault, no one elses, I can't be jealous or angry about someone else doing better (as long as they don't rub it in of course).

Just trying to make it to Friday, trying to reach the gold at the end of the rainbow.. that is my goal.

*S

No comments: